Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2 Blondes and a Truck

 What do you get when you put 2 blondes in a pick up truck? 
Road trip!

My sister had a brilliant idea a few months ago. All she said was, "Country Living Fair. Columbus, Ohio. September. Road Trip!" She didn't need to explain anything further. 

My immediate response was "Yes!" We couldn't be more excited to take this road trip together. Just me and her. No husbands. And no kid(singular) in tow. Just us sisters. We've never done anything like this before. What took us so long?!
(check out the countdown at the top of my blog!)

We will be driving my brother-in-law's enormousness Ford pickup truck (NOT pictured above) to Ohio where we plan on packing it to the brim with great purchases. The only scary part about the whole thing is the thought of me (5'4") sharing the driving with my sister and being behind the wheel of such a monster truck. Don't worry, there will be photographic proof. I can promise you that.


I plan on taking a million pictures to share on my blog and am hoping to make some great purchases. Even if I have to throw my elbows around a bit, tackle the lady to the left of me, and physically jump on the item I am lusting over. And I don't have an aggressive bone in my body! 









No comments: