Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mini-Dresser Makeover

I bought this mini-dresser at Home Goods (HG). They were practically giving her away in the clearance section. Her bottom drawer opens and closes a little wonky, but hey, who's perfect anyway? I snatched her up in a heartbeat. 


I wasn't crazy about her hardware, but knew this was something I could change easily. I found some better drawer pulls (for a steal) on yet another trip to HG. Did I mention how much I love HG? Here she is after her mini-makeover.


So much better, right? Here is a closer look.


PS - we had a BUG ALERT in the 'burbs tonight. I saw something large-and-in-charge wiz by my head and land on the wall. What the heck is this thing and where did it come from? It's a leaf with legs! YUCKEROONIES! Thanks to the husbo for coming to the rescue and saving the day. He captured it and sent it back into the wilderness. THANK GOD!


No comments: