Monday, March 18, 2013

Prego Update: 18 Weeks

Just a quick prego update for my friends and followers. I am in my 18th week. Holy crap time flies! I've resorted to calling what is growing inside my uterus as "The Peanut". The Peanut weighs approx 7 ounces and measures about 5 1/2 inches long from head to bum - about the size of a bell pepper. I'm still feeling great - let's hope that continues. I can no longer zip up or button my pants (my sis was right...this came out of nowhere!). Not a huge problem, except for the hours between 9am - 5pm when I must look presentable. I've been wearing a belly band with my regular pants, which has worked fine so far. But my maternity jeans (a la Liz Lange) with elastic waist band and lounge/yoga-type pants have been my best friends lately.


I have felt a few flutters of movement from The Peanut over the past few days. One of the most amazing reminders of the miracle that is growing inside me. I have 2 more weeks to go before the gender ultra sound. Stay tuned! 

"A moment in my tummy...a lifetime in my heart"

No comments: