Friday, June 11, 2010

Warp Speed.....

Life in the burbs is moving a warp speed...I feel like summer has crept up on me and there are still plenty of projects to get done! Summer's should be spent sitting poolside or lounging on the patio with a margarita in hand. Apparently I live in a fantasy world because there is no time for that! The new screen door in the porch needs to be painted (4 weeks later....oops!), my flea market chair (in this post) has been begging for my attention since last year, and the side yard's jungle of weeds needs to be tamed with landscaping fabric and mulch. I swear with every 1 weed I pull another 3 pop up in its place. Not to mention the gazillion "helicopters" from our maple tree that have taken over and sprouted everywhere.


And yes, we are now those neighbors that have tree's a mini jungle growing in our gutters - which apparently you have to pay people to clean? They look like this...

The photo above is NOT my gutter, just a stand-in photo at the moment. But don't worry, our gutters look FAR worse that this one. I plan on taking a pic or two to post just for giggles this weekend. Warning: you may be horrified at the current state of our actual gutters! Stay tuned!

No comments: