Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sausage Anyone?

Photo: www.lillyarts.com
I'm finally back! After a long 11 days away for work and a small vacation I am  s l o w l y  getting back into the swing of things.

I was lucky enough to have yet ANOTHER visit from Ms. Ivy just in time for my trip. GRRRRR. She came and engulfed my entire left arm. The WORST case of poison ivy I have EVER had. My arm swelled up so much that I was referring to it as my "sausage arm". I know the words 'sausage' and 'arm' should never go together - but this was the only way I could describe my swollen arm. In fact, put my arm in a bun and you would have yourself a sausage sandwich. Ewww, gross mental picture. I don't wish a bad case of poison ivy on my worst enemy. Ever. My arm is just now starting to get better, 2 weeks later and counting. Her extreme comeback calls for extreme measures. Next up? Paying someone ELSE to remove the unruly weeds in our yard that Ms. Ivy seems to be hiding in.

Coming soon: dining room table re-do, stay tuned!

No comments: