Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Market Recap

Like I mentioned in a few previous posts, I attended the Luckett's Spring Market this weekend. The only way I can describe it is a vintage/shabby chic outdoor market. And I am TOTALLY into that type of stuff. I went 2 years ago, and don't remember it being as crowded with people and great stuff! There were so many great vendors, it was like sensory overload. I didn't know where to look first! I was so busy looking at all the great stuff, that I flaked out and forgot to take as many pictures that I had hoped to. But here is a brief recap... 

They had a ton of great shabby chic pieces, including old signs.
I fell in love with this vintage clock, but didn't purchase. I would need to build on to our house in the 'burbs to house this thing.
Lot's of awesome stuff!
And you could tell that the vendors put A LOT of thought into displaying there goods. Everything looked adorbs!
I also fell in love with this fun shed. It would look great in our back yard - totally not functional for our needs and expensive....$4,900! Ouch! Hey, a girl can dream, right?
And the best part of all is that I got to meet Miss Mustard Seed of Mustard Seed CreationsI was so excited to meet her, that I had a blonde moment (surprise) and forgot to ask to get a picture with her.
But anyway, she's as super nice and fun in person as she comes across in her blog.  Love her. And her booth and all of her goods looked great! I scored this pair of shutters from her Lucketts "shack", aren't the great? 
I love the rusted metal latch. I haven't figured out where to hang them yet - so stay tuned for an update! I also made several other purchases as well, but haven't photographed them yet. I'm a bit behind. But wanted to share my review of the FAB Luckett's Spring Market with you all. It was full of great stuff - I was drooling over everything I saw. Can't wait for the Luckett's Fair in August!

No comments: