Thursday, March 8, 2012

What's Burning in the 'Burbs?

What's burning in the 'burbs? 
This new candle I splurged on the other day while I was 
browsing in Anthropolgie.


I don't normally splurge on things like this. Let's be honest, I usually buy candles at Home Goods, Target, TJ Maxx, etc. And I am not a crazy candle freak by any means. But the beautiful glass jar and scent just sucked me in.


The brand is Voluspa and the scent is "french cade lavender". But it doesn't smell like traditional lavender. I would describe it more as fresh linen with a tiny hint of lavender.

NO I was not paid by Voluspa to review this candle and YES I temporarily lost my mind by making this purchase. But it was well worth it. It's a great scent and when the candle is finished, I plan on reusing the beautiful jar (removing the label of course) and putting another (cheaper) candle inside of it. I am a huge advocate for only using candles in jars since a crazy college candle experience back in the day with my friend Katie! Maybe I will share that story with you guys another day.

Stay tuned...I finally finished a project that has been lingering for almost a year!

No comments: