Wow, another year flew by and here we are celebrating our 3rd 'Burbversary! Our life in the 'burbs continues to be an adventure but I wouldn't change a single thing. Here are a few things we've learned over the past year:
- How to give a lawnmower a "tune-up"
- Your local "mom & pop" hardware store is your best friend
- Cleaning your OWN gutters IS possible - who knew?
- Installing a window box is A LOT harder than you think
- Dust bunnies multiply just by looking at them - fact
- Always keep rechargeable tools charged - DUH
- Teaching the husbo how to use a caulk gun was empowering and I credit my dad for giving me this knowledge
- Having great neighbors is priceless...they will even run to the mom & pop hardware store for you when you are desperate and too embarrassed to show your face AGAIN - considering you had already been there 4 times in the same day!