Friday, February 26, 2010

Capital Home & Garden Show

 
Like many of you, I am ready for Spring to get here. Probably more so this year considering the snowmageddon of a winter we've had. Needless to say, after this recent cold and blustery week, I can tell we have officially been diagnosed with Spring fever. I have proof...quote from the hubs last night, "You know what I'd like to be doing right now? I'd like to be outside, pushing a lawnmower, sweating with grass clippings stuck to me". I kid you not. And yes ladies and gentleman, I married this man. The man who enjoys mowing the lawn on Saturdays in 95 degree weather. He's like a pig in slop. So we will be gearing up for Spring this weekend by heading over to the Capital Home & Garden Show. We have plenty of landscaping and outdoor projects on our (what seems like infinite) list things to-do. So if anything, hope we walk away with some inspiration and ideas to put our DIY skills to the test. I hope to bring my camera and document our findings so stay tuned for updates. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hubs is a riot, as usual! Keep his quotes comin'!