Monday, March 29, 2010

What's That Smell?


The hubs and I were busy dog-sitting this weekend for my canine sister (aka my parents dog) Callie. She's such a sweet dog. She even let me stick my camera in her face to get some cute shots, like this one. The more we dog-sit, the more we realize that our cozy home could use a dog like Callie....to happily greet you when you get home after a long day, to lick the crumbs off your lap after you just ate, to want to go for a walk only to chase squirles or to just nap with you on a rainy day.

Although we were busy with Callie this weekend, the hubs and I managed to find a tree to plant in our front yard. It will be delivered and planted in 1 week from today. I had a blond moment and forgot to bring my camera to the garden center with me so I have no photos to share. But will take a picture of the new addition to our lawn when it arrives. 


Next project...the porch makeover which is on the schedule for May. Stay tuned!

No comments: