Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello Skinnygirl


Hello Skinnygirl Margarita. Looks like my Saturday night just got a whole lot better! I thoroughly enjoy a good margarita. Believe it or not, the best margarita I had was at a bar in NYC, on the rocks with salt of course. I have yet to meet it's match. I don't expect Skinngirl to be a match, but hope it comes damn close. Will let you know what I think...stay tuned. 

UPDATE: I wasn't swept of my tipsy feet by Skinnygirl Margarita but did think it was good, but nothing more. I had it on over ice with salt and a twist of lime. It was better than most mixes I have tried - those tend to be too sweet. If I had to rate it on a scale of 1-5, I would give it a 3. It may taste better on a hot summer day while listening to some Jimmy Buffet and eating a cheeseburger. I'll have to give that a whirl in about 6 months.

No comments: