Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ribbon = L.O.V.E.

My bargains!
For those of you who know me, you know that I love bows. Anything with bows will get my attention. Simply love them. So naturally I love ribbon. I love wrapping gifts and always said that when I retire, I am going to work at a department store gift wrap counter or even open my own gift wrapping business.

I had the chance to go to a ribbon outlet recently, and I was super pumped. My mom, my sister, my mother-in-law and I piled into the car and were as giddy as schoolgirls. We kept joking that we were going to be throwing our elbows at each other in order to grab the best bargains. 
My bargains!
When we arrived at the small sized, "no-frills" outlet, I was surprised that the shopping customers weren't running around the place, gasping at all the gorgeous deals that appear before them and singing. I had to contain my excitement and thought to myself that I must have died and gone to heaven because no one in their right mind would sell an X-large roll of grosgrain ribbon for $1.25. I was throwing spools of ribbon in my basket like the crazy contestants on Supermarket Sweep. Check out my sister's bargains here!


No comments: