Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy First Blonde Blogversary!


It's official. One year ago today I published my first blog post! When I started this blog, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I still have no clue what I am doing and am purely an amateur blogger. My # of followers has grown to a whopping 4 people. Yahooo! I have 4 followers! (Totally sarcastic!). I am hoping to encourage more followers to jump on the blonde bandwagon in 2011. Or then again, that may be a sign that I should just put this blog to bed :). But for now, I look forward to sharing many more adventures in the 'burbs with you all in the coming year.
 
Ohhhh and a quick shout-out to the hubs. He has officially completed grad school and obtained his MBA. And you know what that means? More time to devote to home-improvement projects which include wearing his most fave duck boots of course! No really, I am so proud of him for this major accomplishment. 

Stay tuned for more projects coming soon!

2 comments:

stef said...

What do you both do for work? Do you work on your projects in the evenings or work from home? Just curious because we know every detail about YHL haha that its almost like everyone should have to share now :P

Erika said...

Stef - the hubs and I both have 9-5 day jobs (and no kids yet). I give those YHL'ers so much credit for the detail in their posts, the frequency of their posts, and their overall great job with their blog. It's difficult for me to frequently post (but I try VERY hard) partly because it takes so long to complete a project. I mostly work on projects on the weekend and occasionally a week night - if I have the energy!