Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Quirky Frog - Happy Blogversary!

Happy blogversary to my sister's blog, The Quirky Frog! My sister is beyond talented in every way. She never ceases to amaze me, project after project! And I know where she gets it...my equally amazingly talented mom. Two of my biggest inspiration for one of my to-do's in 2011...learning how to sew.

I have been fortunate enough to be the recipient of several of my sisters creations. Here some of my faves....




Ahhhhh, the bed warmer. Oh where should I begin. This is quite possibly the one item that I use almost every day in the Winter season. It's filled with this type of corn that doesn't pop when heated in the micro for a few minutes and it holds the heat forever. I heat it up and throw it in the bed before I go get in it and it warms the covers and my toes! Best. Invention. Ever.




My very first pin cushion. And totes adorable!




Emmit has a one-of-a-kind, uber adorable dog bed. He got it for Christmas this year. And he loves it!




And this is the vintage inspired apron I received for Christmas this year. It couldn't be cuter and is so impeccably made. Check out the detail on the hem and pockets!


 


And don't forget to check out The Quirky Frog for more creative and inspiring projects!



No comments: